Bistro Blu Arts & Eats - New Dining Experience in Vilano Beach, FL will be opening 11/12/2010. Come enjoy the opening night weekend. The owner is Vilano Beach resident, Jillian Bos, who also owns Frugal Fashionista and Gourmet Road Show, a catering company.
I enjoyed their menu for this weekend a couple of nights ago. The seafood lasagna was delicious and the salad was almost a meal unto itself. The ambiance with the blue lights is delightful and the service was wonderful!
This unique weekend dining experience combines a fixed price menu with local art and live music. For $25 you get an appetizer, salad, entree with vegetables, a beer or a glass of wine and dessert.
The menu will change each weekend. Bistro Blu is located in Sam's restaurant at 165 Vilano Road. Sam's Place will serve breakfast and lunch. Sam's is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays. Call 904-540-0919 for info. Bistro Blu will serve dinner on Friday and Saturday nights.
This weekend's menu is:
- A Complimentary GLASS of your favorite beverage including wine & beer.
- Surprise chef's APPETIZER from Gourmet Road Show's catering menu.
- CHOICE of: field green salad with caramelized pecans / Gorgonzola / balsamic vinaigrette or green salad topped with Italian vinaigrette.
- CHOICE of: shrimp/scallop/crab meat lasagna with Alfredo sauce or stuffed organic chicken breast & wild mushroom cream sauce.
- CHOICE of 2 sides: wild & long grain rice; roasted red potatoes with garlic & parsley; mixed green vegetable medley.
- CHOICE of: lemon coconut cake or butterscotch nut bar served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
165 Vilano Road
Vilano Beach Town Center
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS
2 Seatings * 6 pm & 8 pm
Reservations: (904) 599-8426
Barbara Jenness takes joy in assisting people in buying or selling their home or land in northeast Florida (St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and Jacksonville). She is a community activist and leader serving as President of Friends of A1A 2008-2010, Past President of Scenic & Historic A1A in St. Johns County for over 10 years, and past vice-president of Vilano Beach Main Street (North Shores Improvement Association). She is a past president for WCR in St. Augustine and a member of South Ponte Vedra Civic Association, Porpoise Point, Serenata Beach Club, and Palencia. She founded and is a Past President of the St. Augustine Regional Council (StAR Council) to promote the St. Augustine area to individuals outside the region.
Awards: REALTOR of the Year, Businesswoman of the Year, SPIRIT Award Passion, Five-Star Best in Client Satisfaction-7 Years Winner