Great events are planned for St. Augustine, FL September 18-19, 2010.
Another fun-filled weekend is planned in our nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Fl. Click here for more details on the following events:
Saturday, September 18
- Beginners Primitive pottery workshop where you can learn about local native American pottery and some of the thousands of years old techniques.
- Search for Blackbeard's Treasure.
- Folk music fundraiser for next year's Gamble Rogers festival.
O.A.R. performs at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
Sunday, September 19
- A1A Classic Golf Tournament at Royal St. Augustine. Register at 8:30, shotgun start at 10 a.m.
- St. Augustine Independent Restaurant Association (SAIRA) Food & Wine Festival from noon to 5 at the Council on Aging River House at 179 Marine Street.
Barbara Jenness takes joy in assisting people in buying or selling their home or land in northeast Florida (St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and Jacksonville). She is a community activist and leader serving as President of Friends of A1A 2008-2010, Past President of Scenic & Historic A1A in St. Johns County for over 10 years, and past vice-president of Vilano Beach Main Street (North Shores Improvement Association). She is a past president for WCR in St. Augustine and a member of South Ponte Vedra Civic Association, Porpoise Point, Serenata Beach Club, and Palencia. She founded and is a Past President of the St. Augustine Regional Council (StAR Council) to promote the St. Augustine area to individuals outside the region.
Awards: REALTOR of the Year, Businesswoman of the Year, SPIRIT Award Passion, Five-Star Best in Client Satisfaction-7 Years Winner