St. Augustine, Florida Weekend Happenings-come enjoy the nation's oldest city.
Another fun-filled weekend is planned for St. Augustine. Click here for more details.
The First Friday of every month in downtown St. Augustine is the First Friday Art Walk. This Friday, August 7th, Schola Contore, the St. Augustine women's Gregorian chant choir will present a free concert at the Cathedral Basilica. Shuttles run on a continuous look every 30 minutes.
- On Sunday at St. Augustine Beach there will be a party on the St. Augustine Pier in honor of St. Augustine's Beach 50th birthday. Live music. Party is 4-9 p.m. Free.
- Jackson Browne will be performing on Sunday at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre.
Outdoor Nature Events
- Faver-Dykes Kayak Tour on Friday from noon to 3 p.m. $50/person.
- Guided bird walk at Ft. Mose Historic State Park on Sunday from 8:30-10:30 a.m. $3/vehicle; $1/walk-ins.
- Kayak Tour at Princess Place also on Sunday. 9 a.m. - noon. $50/person.
- Second Annual National Marina Day 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Camachee Cove Yacht Harbor.
Barbara Jenness is a Licensed Real Estate Broker serving northeast Florida from Jacksonville to Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine, specializing in waterfront properties (ocean, river, and Intracoastal) and foreclosures. She is an active community volunteer and has been involved with redeveloping Vilano Beach since 1998. She is the current President of Friends of A1A and the Vice-President of North Shores Improvement Association, the governing board of Vilano Beach Main Street. She tries her best to get out and enjoy all the wonderful things St. Augustine has to offer.
Barbara Jenness takes joy in assisting people in buying or selling their home or land in northeast Florida (St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and Jacksonville). She is a community activist and leader serving as President of Friends of A1A 2008-2010, Past President of Scenic & Historic A1A in St. Johns County for over 10 years, and past vice-president of Vilano Beach Main Street (North Shores Improvement Association). She is a past president for WCR in St. Augustine and a member of South Ponte Vedra Civic Association, Porpoise Point, Serenata Beach Club, and Palencia. She founded and is a Past President of the St. Augustine Regional Council (StAR Council) to promote the St. Augustine area to individuals outside the region.
Awards: REALTOR of the Year, Businesswoman of the Year, SPIRIT Award Passion, Five-Star Best in Client Satisfaction-7 Years Winner